- Be a Body - Grimes
- Obedear - Purity Ring
- Everything I Wanted - Chet Faker
- Melody Maker - The Kooks
- I Follow Rivers - Lykke Li
- Ways To Go -Grouplove
- Blush - Chet Faker
- Hyperparadise - Hermitude & Flume
- Sex - The 1975
- Wild - Bloom
- 1998 - Chet Faker
- Stolen Dance - Milky Chance
- Gooey - Glass Animals
- American Mouth - Iron and Wine
- For 12 - The Other Lives
- Big Jet Plane - Angus and Julia Stone
- Riptide - Vance Joy
- Full Moon - The Black Ghosts
- Bloodstream - Stateless
- Bad for Business - Vinnie Ferra
- Drop the Game - Flume & Chet Faker
- Between the Bars - Elliott Smith
- Naive - The Kooks
- Changing of Seasons - The Two Door Cinema Club
- Beach House - Myth
- True Affection - The Blow
- Where Is My Mind - The Pixies
- Sway - The Kooks
Taking inspiration from some other tumblr magazines, this is just a fun place where we share our advice, and write about anything from style to study habits. We (paris & marisa) started this magazine a few weeks ago and its been great but we need more writers! We’re looking for fun, creative people who are going to be dedicated to the magazine. If you’re interested in joining reblog this at least once, and send us your submission here.
- Studio Mag xx
We’re looking for even more writers! applications are still open xx
- Skinny Love - Bon Iver
- Glory and Gore - Lorde
- I Can make you love me - British India
- I Wanna be yours - Arctic Monkeys
- Ghost Towns - Radical Face
- I’m into you - Chet Faker
- Youth - Daughter
- Girls - The 1975
- Everlasting Arms - Vampire Weekend
- No Angels - Bastille
- Ghosts that we knew - Mumford and Sons
- Eyes on Fire - Blue Foundation
- Run - Daughter
- Roslyn - Bon Iver ft. St. Vincent
I generally use just a grey lead pencil for an outline then go over that with a Nikko finepoint marker.
Do you have any art inspirations?
I don’t necessarily have any ‘inspirations’ that relate to my work. I really admire artwork from the impressionist era (Van Gogh, Monet etc) I think it’s beautiful. The account @hellviticus inspired a lot of my early portraits and freya flavell inspires my little cartoons sometimes.
When did you start making your artwork?
I have been an avid drawer since a very young age and the constant interest helped me develop the skill. It wasn’t until last year that I started my Instagram account and then later thought to sell my prints.
What made you want to start?
There has never been something that started my drawing that I can recall, I remember the first good portrait I ever completed was of Selena Gomez just because she was on a magazine cover sitting next to me.
What’s your favorite piece of art that you’ve done?
I don’t think I can name one favourite piece, but I am very proud of my Miley cyrus portrait, and I love my ‘bedroom’ and ‘space babe’ designs.
How can you describe your artwork and techniques?
I would describe my artwork as a quirky twist on traditional ideas/images.
General advice you’d like to share to any aspiring artist out there?
If I could give advice to any aspiring artist it would be…
Do not give up, draw what YOU want/like JUST GIVE IT A TRY :)
I don’t consider myself an ‘artist’, I just like to draw :) Absolutely anyone can do that x